Linen/Steam Voicing

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:57:42 +0100

No no no... grin.. by all means try it... as long as you are carefull
you wont do any harm. It wont take long to give it a few shots either...
  You never know until you try... perhaps these hammers are not so
heavily  juiced .... perhaps there is more pent up resiliancy then you
know ahead of time.

Its always worth a shot at it... but if it doesnt work right off.. then
you  know ya gots to try something else.

Cheers
RicB

PS... I still think you have guts :)  Most techs I've ever run into shy
away from even needling a fine grand. Someone ready to jump in there
with  <<alternative practices>> is rare indeed in these parts. Me likes!

Course, experience helps... and by the sounds of things you've worked up
a good sized store of salt.

Cheers
RicB