Another M & H A For Sale

Phil Romano romano@sccoast.net
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:24:21 -0500

Hi List,

I had the mother of a local client contact me lately (The mother is in
Ohio) informing me of a M&H A that was donated to her church recently
and the church would like to sell. The church is located in central Ohio
(Mount Vernon to be exact) and pictures of the piano can be seen at
http://discoverohio.net/gallery/album01  The pics are mostly of the
case, keys etc. a few are of the bass strings and bridge. The piano was
built in 1925 (serial number 32873).  A nice candidate for rebuilding,
IMHO.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off list and I will supply
you with her email address.

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC
romano@sccoast.net