hearts on fire NOT OT

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:22:53 -0700

Dean,
    I don't whine about other deletable OT posts, why should I whine about
my own? <G>
Oh, and Ed.... BTW... the treble crack that has show up on 5 or 6 of those
Sohmers down here has been pretty easy to fix, with a "scab" of steel on
the outside (right) side of the strut. There's always been enough room
between the strut and the rim. The "Cupid" model is narrower, as I recall,
and may require a bit of extra grinding/fitting.

Enjoy!
Guy

Oh.... and Dean?..... Ya coulda marked your reply "OT", y'know.

At 08:46 AM 2/18/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Now this post didn't say OT in the subject line but it doesn't seem to be
>particularly helpful in learning about working on pianos. In fact some might
>consider it a waste of time to read it. Where are those complaining about
>off topic posting on these kinds of posts, which are quite numerous?
>
>Dean
ESAD