You vs. Them

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:01:23 +0100

Grin... Another customer on the o' blacklist. I love computers for this
kinda thing... the next time she rings and the name gets punched in...
these warning bells light off and I know just what to say...

"I'm afraid I dont work that neighborhood anymore... why dont you try
Joe Blow at ACME Piano Tooners ?"

RicB