Tools

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:13:42 -0600

List,

Don McKechnie posted this on the caut list today and I thought maybe
some of you might be interested if you haven't alread seen it.

Avery

I received this link to Micro-Mark:

#60398 Metal Forming Plier Set
Reg. $39.95
Web Special $29.95
Click link for details:
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&Type=Product&ID=60398

Nifty looking set of pliers. I'm thinking they would come in handy when
we have to make springs. Anyway, I ordered a set to try out.

Don

P.S. Here are the links for other specials in case you are interested:

#82439 Chopper II
Reg. $39.95
Web Special $29.95
Click link for details:
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&Type=Product&ID=82439

#60304 Magnetic Gluing Jig
Reg. $27.95
Web Special $19.95
Click link for details:
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&Type=Product&ID=60304

#82111 Triton Soldering Tool
Reg. $155.95
Web Special $124.95
Click link for details:
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&Type=Product&ID=82111

#82394 Corner Punch
Reg. $20.95
Web Special $13.95
Click link for details:
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&Type=Product&ID=82394

To receive these prices, you MUST place your order using our web site
shopping cart.
Sorry...no phone orders or mail orders will be accepted at these prices.

HURRY! Sale ends Tuesday, February 24, 2004.

Home Page: http://www.micromark.com/