Sohmer Agraffe Bridges - Photos wanted! ?

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:24:23 -0500

Ron -
Thanks for the photos.  They are interesting, though not directly related
to the Sohmer config.   I was going to ask you some questions about it
until I looked at some of the previously unread posts, going back to last
August,  and decided not to waste your time.  Just curious how you got such
good pictures though, and would you mind lending your camera to Ed
Foote?  Actually, probably not necessary, as his last description was
rather thorough.

David Skolnik

Actually, one question.  Is the silicon their addition or yours? Thanks