prank calls

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:07:18 EST

hello list,

            A young guy called me Saturday night around 9:45 and told me his
dog jumped in the piano and could I help him get him out. He sid the dog was
out of control and biting him when he stuck his hand in there.

             I told him that he had a dog problem and not a piano problem.
There was no resonant barking from inside a piano in the backround and he said
he didn't want to leave the dog in there overnight. I told him I was sorry I am
not an animal professional and hung up.

              Since I am a rookie I wasn't expecting this, but I really could
have had fun with this call. Later, I thought I should have told him to get a
big piece of meat and lure it out. How do you handle these calls?

              It is refreshing to know that not all teenagers are out getting
into serious trouble and still creative enough to make these calls

rookie Julie
Reading PA