Hammer thief?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:53:28 -0800 (PST)

Pianocidal brass players, no doubt, envious of the
superior musical capabilities of an instrument which
they lack the personal self-discipline to master, and
therefore feel threatened by.  A psychological
variation of the "kill-messenger-syndrome".  And they
probably emptied their "spit valves" onto it, too! So
beware of contagion.
    Thump