Condemnation and obtaining for personal gain

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:04:19 -0800 (PST)

Just for historical accuracy, let's please remember
that Mason was acquired by AMERICAN, in 1924, and did
not become part of the "Aeolian-American" conglomerate
until 1930, when those two, prior competitors, merged.
     Even then, they really did not make what I
consider to be "junk" until the mid-1960's.

     ( Just being picky. )
     Thump