Iron frame cleaning

Coello Servicio Técnico de Pianos info@coellopiano.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:13:20 +0100

Hello.
I want to ask you what is the product you use for remove and eliminate =
the dirt in a 100 years or more iron frame?=20
A person who have a painting bussiness suggested to use acetone, but =
when I tried it, I have to use so much since the dirt is huge. That =
over-acetone made suddenly several black spots in the iron frame. I also =
don=B4t like to work with that product since is not very effective I =
guess.
I will paint the iron frame, but I need to know if there is a better =
way.
thanks.

I=F1aki Coello
Valladolid. Spain.