OT Master Piano Technicians of America

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:38:41 -0500

Jim,
         The point I was trying to make is that Master Craftsman is a more=
=20
recognized and understood title by the general public.
         What was your point here?  (( I am not a member of MPT and but all=
=20
of the members that I know are members
>of PTG also and they are active in both organizations.))

Greg :-)

At 11:24 PM 2/26/2004, you wrote:

>In a message dated 26/02/04 11:10:46 PM, gnewell@ameritech.net writes:
>
><< P. S. What would you rather be called,
>
>Registered/Certified/Recognized??????, or Master Craftsman? >>
>
>Greg I think just Jim ?? :-)
>As for Customers ????????????
>  I am not a member of MPT and but all of the members that I know are=
 members
>of PTG also and they are active in both organizations.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20