OT Master Piano Technicians of America

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:52:05 -0500

Jim,
         Angie's list is a list of service providers who have provided=20
service to list members in the past. When they turn in positive reports or=
=20
feedback about you, you begin to develop a favorable rating. Once you have=
=20
enough of these you are considered for the award. This year I won! This=20
plus a quarter still won't buy you a cup of coffee anyway. Not that I drink=
=20
that vile mud. :-)

Best,
Greg

At 01:14 AM 2/27/2004, you wrote:

>In a message dated 27/02/04 12:41:47 AM, gnewell@ameritech.net writes:
>
><< the current Angie's List Super
>
>Service Award winner!
>
>  >>

>Alright now fess up!! you can't just drop this demurely and skip an
>explanation.....but I'm going to bed now so I'll look for it tomorrow....=
 :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)
>p.s. I agree about the "master" thingee.

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20