A pair of legs from a "Crown" upright sought.

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:20:04 -0500

Gordon,
         One of the toys I bought myself in the past 2 years is an=20
ornamental mill. Basically this is a router which rides over top of a=20
lathe. Legs can be made to almost any style or specification. Let me know.

Greg

At 03:21 PM 2/27/2004, you wrote:

>Says it all. I have a VERY nice lady customer with a
>Geo. P. Bent, "Crown", upright, which suffered
>"modernization" some years ago. It is all there, and
>in excellent restorable condition, excepting for the
>legs: which were replaced with pine 2x2's.
>      Any assistance will be greatly apprecated! Am
>willing to purchase a similar instrument ( preferably
>in un-salvageable condition ) solely for the purpose
>of acquiring these legs.
>
>      Thank You!
>      Gordon

Greg Newell