A pair of legs from a "Crown" upright sought.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:55:12 EST

In a message dated 2/27/2004 12:22:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lclgcnp@yahoo.com writes:
Says it all. I have a VERY nice lady customer with a
Geo. P. Bent, "Crown", upright, which suffered
"modernization" some years ago. It is all there, and
in excellent restorable condition, excepting for the
legs: which were replaced with pine 2x2's.
     Any assistance will be greatly apprecated! Am
willing to purchase a similar instrument ( preferably
in un-salvageable condition ) solely for the purpose
of acquiring these legs.

     Thank You!
     Gordon
        If I'm not mistaken these pianos had a round flute leg & usually Oak.
Is this an oak piano. It also weighs a ton.
   Dale

Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357