List Price on Petrof IV Grand

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:01:03 -0500

At 8:31 PM -0600 2/27/04, Michael Spalding wrote:
>Can't give you exactly what you asked for, but the local (Milwaukee, WI)
>Petrof dealer is asking $17,500 for a model IV polished mahogany.  I
>believe they're 5'8"

Thanks to all who replied, both on and off list. Apparently this
owner paid full list two years ago for a piano with a placard sitting
on top of it saying "40% off List Price". I told her that as soon as
she closed the deal and the piano moved off the floor, the placard
got moved to the next piano. BTW, this was a "truckload sale"
sponsored by a local dealer.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Lady, this piano is what it is, I am what I am, and you are what you are"
     ...........From a recurring nightmare.