pressure bar screw missing

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 01:27:39 -0600

At 6:37 PM -0500 2/28/04, Tvak@aol.com wrote:
>... is it possible that I could cause damage to the pressure bar by
>pulling these strings up to pitch with that screw missing? ...
>Straighten me out.

Tom,

To alleviate your concern, borrow from Peter to pay Paul.

Use an existing screw from another area in the pressure bar (not the
other end :-)  When you get the replacement, put it in the borrowed
place.

Keith
--
Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR