Reyburn Cybertuner

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:25:52 -0500

At 9:08 PM -0800 2/28/04, Ron Shaffer wrote:
>Does anyone know of a source for buying used Reyburn
>Cybertuners - software with the laptop?

I think the assumption that there are used copies of RCT to be found,
is wishful thinking. Given the miniscule market (how many get sold
each year? 30.....40?). Given the fact that if someone decides that
RCT is not going to be useful, they will make that decision during
the money-back-satisfaction-garanteed period it which point it's back
on Reyburn's shelf, as opposed to six months later when their
purchase cost is rendered worthless.

Once every two years someone on the list will advertise a used copy,
but if RCT is what is between you and tuning pianos, you probably
won't want to wait that long. Buy a brand new copy and support the
considerable work of the developer who brought it to market.

					Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"You'll make more money selling my advice than following it"
     ...........Steve Forbes, quoting his father, Malcom