OT, 3rd grade grammar & spelling for adults

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:34:22 +0100

Thanks as well, Dave, I had yet noticed some of these incorrect words
and sentences, but I was believing it was some kind of "piano slang".
Most of the time the sense is not lost nowadays.

When younger, I have read a lot, and was not too bad in
grammar/orthography, but when I see my colleague these days, actually
this does not seem to be the general tendency. Many that should be
able to write a simple letter without error can't, many simply don't
use mail on Internet because of the difficulty they have to write
correctly.

The language & orthography level is getting poorer and poorer those
days.

And it is not with the kids watching TV for hours that this will get
better.

Best Regards, and thanks for your defending of correct writing !

Isaac