Software questions MiniMens

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:50:57 -0800

Hello William,
     I don't know where I came up with 3 plus 3 plus 3 then plus 1.5 is
required to get 10.  A mystery to me, except that the post was done in a
hurry.
     So what are you saying?  Benande takes the position as does Bernhard
that 6db is a doubling of loudness.  Perhaps this is corrected for
perception.   What is it?
Regards, Robin Hufford