loose tuning pins / CA glue

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:36:23 -0000

Hello List and Andre
Hey Andre - You said: "In my experience, new pins and strings are far =
more preferable, and durable, and in my +30 years I may have lost a =
customer here and there because of my professional principles, but I am =
55 years old, still making money, and I will probably do so until I fall =
down."
You're younger than I thought! Just thought I'd put this question to the =
list for general response. (My route was indicated!) There was so much =
talk of the CA route I hoped to get some clarification and so added the =
S&S bit to stir things a bit!!!
Dawn has broken over the cold Sussex Downs - and I must take Maxim to =
school...
Michael G (UK)