Apologies re 'Important Notice'

Lesher, Trent J. tlesher@sachnoff.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:48:25 -0600

Sorry about that, folks.  That notice is tagged on automatically (by the law firm where I work) to every e-mail I send.  I don't even see it when I send a message, and I tend to forget that it's there.  I always use this e-mail account, even when I'm at home, because it works the best for me.  (Maybe this is why I've gotten no comments from the list about my question about short scale pianos!)

I'll look into how to disable the feature that adds that notice to the bottom of everything.  In the meantime, or in case it can't be turned off, look at the bottom of his message -- I hope my little "never mind" comes out in the right place.

Trent

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Brekne [mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 1:58 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Important notice trailer ?

Anybody know  whether the below is a notice from the PTG list itself, or
whether it comes from somewhere else ? Seems to only pop up in post from
Trent Lesher.

RicB

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT NOTICE:  Never mind the message below, it's for (and written by) litigious troublemakers only; besides even then it's intended only for client-related communications.  For purposes of this message it may be considered as meaningless, random clutter.  Piano tuners, technicians, rebuilders, makers, scientists, craftsman, musicians, enthusiasts and friends need not sully their consciousnessnesses with this effluvia of a competitive, selfish, un-trusting mentality.  Despite what the notice says, you are hereby notified of nothing (except that you are hereby notified of nothing).

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me
at (312) 207-1000 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof.