Somebody tell me about the new Henry F. Millers, please?????????

Topperpiano@aol.com Topperpiano@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:06:33 EST

Chinese, quirky, OK quality.  Tunings clean up after several attempts and
they settle out. A little overpriced because they have a timeless (what's the F
for) name. Haven't seen that many problems that are more severe than the
standard "oops!, I'm sure the Americans will never notice that" issues.  When you
break the news to your customer you can soften the blow by including the most
recent S&S price list. TP