OT: Noodling

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:03:52 -0600

At 5:55 PM -0600 1/30/04, Avery Todd wrote:
>"Noodling"? Is that a native Texan term that this native Texan has never
>heard???? At least not in this context. :-)
>
>Avery
>
>>well, back to what I *should* be doing, instead of noodling away time on the
>>'puter...
>>
>>Peace,
>>Sarah

Avery, Sarah, Rest,

Noodling: "...the name okies (Oklahomans') give to catfishing by hand ..."

http://www.bullymag.com/7.9.01/okie-070901.asp

fhttp://www.geocities.com/tony_soards/noodling/noodling.html

http://www.dto.com/fwfishing/methods/method.jsp?Articleid=152&Articletypeid=107

http://www.cabelas.com/information/cabelas-field-guides/Catfish-Techniques/Noodling-for-Catfish-The-Ultimate-Thrill-in-Fishing.html

Staying informed still,

Keith
--
Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR