Fees, was: complete regulation of the grand piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 10:39:39 -0400

My understanding of "taboo" is making some sort of agreement among two or
more in the business to charge a certain fee. Simply talking about what we
might charge as an hourly rate, to the best of my knowledge, is perfectly
fine.

$60 per hour on site (I don't do high-end concert work)
$50 per hour in shop (when I'm famous, I'll charge more)
Tampa, Florida

My best guess is that I am about in the middle of the pack for this locale.

I find West Florida to have a similar cost-of-living as most of midwest USA.

Terry Farrell

BTW, what are fees in St. Louis?