touchweight quagmire

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 00:49:59 -0500

At 3:04 AM -0600 7/4/04, David Huggins wrote:
>i just started into adjusting touchweights, and it's more difficult
>than i thought it was going to be. does anyone have time to walk me
>through a few tough spots?

David,

It might help if you would describe the particular tough spots you
are encountering. That way, you'd have a better chance of receiving
some specific guidance.

It would also help to list what you have done thus far in the way of
doing necessary fundamental regulation steps prior to attempting any
touchweight adjusting.

Sincerely,

Keith
--