Questions about ozone for deodorizing ???

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 07:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list,
     Someone here mentioned that ozone might be useful
to nullify mouse pee stink. I have a player piano
which was pretty badly infested, but it was a good
one. I have rubbed and scrubbed and sanded the keys,
but the smell has permeated them, pretty badly. I was
thinking of building a pressure chamber to seal them
in, and filling it up with ozone, or some other gas.
    Questions: Will the ozone disintegrate the plastic
keytops? What precautions should I take for my health
?
     Gordon