Questions about ozone for deodorizing ???

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:33:16 -0700

Hi, Gordon:
	I met a guy in Nashville named a Jim Commander who uses a portable ozone
machine to deodorize pianos.  You can reach him at:
jim@powerpianoworks.com.  He is quite experienced with fire damage
restoration.  He also told me about an odor removing chemical, name of
which I can't remember.  Give him a try.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego