Old uprights worth saving?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:40:58 -0400

Friends,

Has anyone tried to see if there might actually be a market for
restored/remanufactured  old uprights?  Might there be some wealthy
people who would like a very nice old upright to fit with their
Victorian decor, who would be willing to pay ten grand or whatever it
takes for one that looks and plays like new?

I'm sure we've covered this topic before.  I'm just not sure what we
decided.  And with my memory, maybe *I* even asked this question
before.  :-(  I don't want to search the archives, unless it's easier to
sort out what I want than it was the last time I tried.

Regards,
Clyde H