New U1 Price

Mark Dierauf mark@nhpianos.com
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:29:47 -0400

There's a dealer up in selling them for just under $7k in ebony.

- Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Clyde Hollinger [mailto:cedel@supernet.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 6:27 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: New U1 Price

Terry,

According to Ancott, the average suggested retail (whatever that is)
goes from $7,990 for traditional high gloss ebony to $9,390 for high
gloss white, with three other finishes and prices in between.

Regards,
Clyde H

Farrell wrote:

Can someone inform me of the street retail price and/or the msrp of a
new Yamaha U1? I seem to recall that a few years ago the selling price
of a new one was around $7K. How close is that? Thanks.

Terry Farrell