Rick Wyatt

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 08:22:47 -0500

  Subject: Rick Wyatt

      I am at home and doing good. I am going to have to do things
different, but I can do that. I want to thank all of you for your concern
and thoughts and prayers. I am going to have to take it easy for a time and
get back into it slowly. This is going to be a lifestyle change for me.

          Thanks again
                                          Rick
  [Good to hear from you, and you're doing better.  There's a lot of folks
out here pullin' for you!

  Paul C