Lock tite- wood epoxy

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:09:15 -0500

>Also, for very small quantities of West System type epoxy use, I save the
>plastic cleaned used yogurt cups and use my gram scale to measure out the
>resin and hardener - works real easy and accurately.
>
>Terry Farrell

For many years, I used epoxy bought locally from a company that sold
hundreds of gallons of it a year to Boeing. I always weighed this stuff in
disposable 1, 2, and 6 ounce (or bigger) cups (Sam's Club), and I nearly
didn't even buy the pumps when I started using West System. Now, I weigh
the small batches and pump the rest.

Ron N