Old upright - Gotta love 'em!

ryan sowers pianorye@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have considered getting into the rental business but
I'm concerned about the amount of room that it might
take to store them if a few people decided to move and
have me take the pianos back. Right now I have 6
pianos not counting my own personal piano (a Fandrich
and Sons upright: I love it). That's as much as I have
room for without my wife filing divorce papers. So
until I have a practical way of storing more
instruments I worry about getting involved with
rentals. I get jealous of the violin shop that has 30+
instruments hanging around and still plenty of space
to walk around.

Ryan Sowers, RPT  Puget Sound Chapter