Today's Puzzler

Jenneetah yardbird@vermontel.net
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:07:21 -0400

In the piano complaints box of a summer chamber music program was the
slip of paper with the message: "(The warmer of two Ds on the stage)
= G3 and lower register strings are kind of loose."

Any guesses? No problem with the promptness of damping, or voicing,
or play in the key front bushing, or bridge pins. I'm going to track
down the pianist during the day tomorrow, but until then I thought
you folks could have fun with it. (I contemplated raising the pitch a
300¢.)