hr rate; complete regulation of the grand piano

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:26:38 EDT

Greetings,

             I live 52 miles west of Philadelphia. I charge $35-$40 plus
parts. If the client is more than say, 15 miles out of town, I charge an extra $10
non-local travel fee. I have been doing this business for about 16 months. I
get about 3-4 appointments a week. I am told that my prices are reasonable.
This has gotten my foot in the door at several area schools and churches.
               I suppose when the demand for my services goes up, so will my
rates. This area is tough, its 'Pennsylvania Dutch Country', and the poeple
are always looking for a bargain...they're tough.

Julia Gottchall,
Reading, PA