You never learn

Brian Lawson ptg@pianotech.org
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:01:46 +0200

Hi, simialry, I went to quote for a repair which I charge a fee for (but
neglected to say in the conversation) and then the customer was out but I
was let in to see the piano by his freind. Got a call later to say how he
would have never have called me if he knew he had to pay for my time, yada,
yada.

Well, I charge about $16 in your money for my time and I'm of the feeling if
a customer is going to balk at that then getting the money for the repair
would be a whole other story.

I just dropped him in mid sentence.

Brian

Lesson learned:    Take control of the situation.   You can't keep every
customer if they are unreasonable or can't understand my policy.

SORRY FOR THE RANT...

David I.