customer education

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 08:04:09 -0600

David,
I agree with Bob on this.  My tuning bill (customer's copy) contains notes
that discuss the role of temperature & relative humidity in tuning
stability and I measure the temperature and RH at the appointment and write
it in on the bill in the blanks provided in the discussion.  All my new
customers get a Dampp-Chaser brochure.  The information contained therein
is easy to understand even if their piano isn't worth as much as a Piano
Life Saver System.

Andrew