Regular maintenance actions performed during tuning calls?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:53:32

Hi,

My "make or break" for "extra's" is one minute. If it will take only one
minute I just do it. Any thing longer (or several items that are each a
minute) and the labor clock starts, including the time needed to explain
the repair to the client. If they choose not to proceed then that is their
right.

At 05:49 PM 19/07/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Rick,
>I don't have specific routine services that I include
>at no extra charge.  However, if there is some minor
>thing I can correct in a minute or two, I may do it
>for free and notate that on the bill as "no charge".
>This may be something like correcting lost motion
>(verticals) on a couple of notes, or tightening a few
>hammer flange screws.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.