Repeat

Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:58:57 -0400

Repeaters -

2 of Bazemore's were the same post, but he must have thought the first
didn't send, because the second was sent 36 seconds later.  I also get
occasional double and triple posts, which are due to my lack of
sophistication in constructing filters in Eudora.  While I filter the
different lists into separate mailboxes, any sent to pianotech AND another
list will always be directed into the pianotech box.  I'm sure there must
be a way of refining the filter process, I just don't know it yet.

David Skolnik