OT - Oscar Peterson "Newport Years" - Joy Spring

Gordon Holley gwholley@hi-techhousing.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:36:11 -0500

List . I could use a little help from my friends.  I know this is OT, =
however, it is piano related.
I'm looking for a cut of a recording made my Oscar Peterson on the Verve =
lable 6-8828, "Newport Years"  the song is Joy Spring.
Would anyone happen to have this album?.  Sure would be happy to pay for =
a cassette copy of this one song.  I have many of his albums=20
and CD's but not this one.  Would be very grateful for the assist.  I =
cannot find the CD on any net locations and I've looked all over the =
place.
Thanks in advance.
Gordon Holley
Associate Member