Advertising on your car or truck?

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:02:53 -0300

Hi Joe,
Good question.
First change, was because I bought, one that was a 4 cylinder, and I didn't feel I had enough power to get out of trouble, on the freeway.
Second change, I found that water had leaked in through the wheelwells, and soaked the carpet, so I was afraid of rust. Rust is a big problem up here, salt on the roads in winter etc.
Third one had a ding in the back door and side. Repair started to show rust. It was parked when it was hit.
Fourth one, had 140,000 miles on it. I started getting my Old Age Pension, and just felt I wanted one last new one, with all the bells and whistles I wanted. So it was the 5th one.
I have a rural clientele, and spend a lot of time on the road, and I like the comfort.
We all have something, we waste our money on, mine is my vans.
I averaged 31 miles to the US gallon, on my trip to Nashville, with it. 4,200 miles round trip, with a small side trip.
This one should last me out.
I do like Chrysler products, I get great service from the local dealer. Our other vehicle is a '99 Chrysler Concorde.
Congratulations, on you mileage, that is about 600,000 Kilometres, in our measurements.
Best regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Garrett
  To: pianotech
  Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 12:30 AM
  Subject: Re: Advertising on your car or truck?

  John Ross said: "I drive a Dodge Mini van, it is my 5th.

  Jeez John! I've had the same Chevy Suburban for over 15 years. Not a bit of trouble. It has over 370,000 miles on it and still going strong!<G> Just kinda curious why you bought so many of them Chrysler Thingees?[G]
  Best Regards,
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I