Items in your tuning kits that you would not be caught without?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 08:56:46 -0700 (PDT)

Paper towells, Windex and rubbing alcohol. The Windex
is to clean keys, and show the owner what happens when
people forget to wash their hands. ( I always offer
the besmirched towell to them, in case they'd like to
keep it for sentimental reasons. )
The alcohol is to get the slime off mine, after
handling their piano.  ( And whatever else they have
which is gross and sticky. ) I also wipe down my tuner
and tools before using them if the piano is a  nice
clean one, and before putting them away if it is a
revolting cesspool of dead rodentia and animal puke.
     Have a pleasant lunch!
     Thump

"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/security/*http://promotions.yah