Advertising on your car or truck?

Gary Bruce Gary.Bruce@oc.edu
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:13:51 -0500

I had a guy pull up behind me when I was about to back out of a parking =
space at the grocery store.  My license plate reads  PANO2NR  He figured =
it out and wanted to get his wife's piano tuned.  Another tuner in town =
has PNO 2NR on his plate.  It costs about $14 a year for the "vanity =
plate".  It pays for itself each year.
=20
It's fun to watch people trying to figure it out.  You can see them in =
the rear view mouthing the letters.  We've all done it.
=20
Gary Bruce, RPT
Edmond, Oklahoma
=20