neat things found in grands

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:53:40 -0700

What's the weirdest, strangest stuff YOU'VE found stuck, lurking, and hiding
in your customer's grand (or upright)? For me, it has to be a toss up
between a harmonica (customer called and did not know why his grand piano's
bass notes were stuck!), and an ancient master card, expiration date, 1971!

Other items I've found in both verts & grands throughout the years include:
gold stars, wide variety of coins, some foreign (one buffalo head nickel was
cool!), paper clips, guitar pics, pens/pencils, hair pins, real and fake
jewelry, marbles,(which would confirm my suspicion that a few of my
customers had LOST theirs!), broken action parts, ivory keys, driver's
licenses, etc., etc.

Terry Peterson