New Member

Matthew Todd pianotech88@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:26:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I just subscribed to this list, and I wanted to introduce myself briefly.  I am by no means a "piano tech" such as my e-mail address describes.  I just created a new address so all posts go to that one, without cluttering up my own personal one.

I just began the Randy Potter course last week.  My goal is to pass all the PTG exams in the future, and I plan on going to as many hands on seminars as possible to better prepare me.

I am going to get involved with Portland Chapter here very shortly.  Is anyone else here a member from that chapter?  I would love to meet you.

Matthew Todd