neat things found in grands

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:30:35 -0500

One of the funniest incidents while tuning, for me, was the day I was
fishing around in the guts of an acrosonic, looking for the cause of a
non-playing key. I spotted a Barbie Doll high heel shoe in there and
said, aloud, "Well, looky what I found."

My grown daughter had accompanied me on the call. From across the
room--without any pause and without looking up from her magazine--she
said, "If it's a hampster, they don't want it back."

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

---