neat things found in grands

DCrpt@comcast.net DCrpt@comcast.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:25:30 +0000

     The weirdest thing I found in a grand was petrified marshmallows.It looked like maybe 50 or 60 of the miniature kind spread evenly up and down the keyboard.The owner of the piano confessed to haveing done that as a child which would have been thirty years prior to my discovery.I think the piano had had a few tunings since then,but nobody noticed any problems.I believe I opened the action to repair something unrelated to the marshmallows.                                  Robin Olson RPT------------ Original message --------------