Repetition Lever Height

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:47:59 +0200

I used to do this quite a bit, and was always convinced that this was
the best way to go. Only problem is that its meant to compensate for
worn knuckles... which are really a seperate  problem which several
sypmtoms. IF the knuckles are in <<acceptable condition>> AND the rep
springs are correct and even -- THEN the finger brushing across the top
of the replever/jack window is as accurate a way as any... and its
reallllllly fast to do it once you get the feel of it.  So if I these
days if I have a problem with the knuckles I like to address that
seperatly, as worn, flatened, grooved knuckles cause other problems that
seem to cancel out any benifit you get from fudging the jack top height
to match them.

That said...  jack tripping a good routine to have in your bag of tricks.

Cheers
RicB