Yamaha Soundboards

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:09:48 +0200

Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:

>    What specifically do you want to know?

Oh, I just thought that perhaps you had one of those wonderfully
entertaining "This happened to Me" stories we share with each other from
time to time. I mean... you ended your last post with "Just ask me"...
so I did :)

Short and sweet is cool tho.  But since you ask....  what exactly
happened when you tried these two sorts dried out that much that you
dont find happens with Sitka ?

Cheers
RicB