Digital piano ET vs. Tunelab Pocket

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 06:47:29 -0500

At 7:29 PM -0600 3/2/04, Alan wrote:
>Heyhowcome you measured offsets from D4 instead of A4 or even (flame
>& radiation suit on) C4 for the Braid-White crowd?

Why would the compass of a temperament make a difference for a table
of offsets, useable only by an electronic tuner and which at the
hands of an electronic tuner could be started at any point in the
series and done in any order? (Unless I miss my guess, not one of the
Braid White crowd.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"I gotta go ta woik...."
     ...........Ian Shoales, Duck's Breath Mystery Theater