Commerce/RicB

Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:40:52 +0100

Commence is a fully programable relational database program. It is quite
easy to set up and can do just about any and every little thing your
heart could ever desire of a pianobased buisness/contacts
manager/calander program.

It comes complete with a fairly sohpisictated example that you have
absolutely no use for outside of as an expample for how different
functions are set up in an application.

I will be posting a simple piano based application in a few days. It
will be good enough to keep track of all your customer data, including
an appointments calander, customer history, and billing history. You can
build this out to do virtually anything you want from such a program.

I'll leave it up for three more days

Cheers
RicB